Integrated low profile avalanche airbag pack to carry avalanche safety equipment, gear and a few other essentials. Full front, side and back protection with 1 mm of hard shell sandwiched between two layers of PE foam.
BCA’s 200 authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float Airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go. Float air cylinder must be purchased separately.
Float MtnPro Vest Avalanche Airbag Features
- Built-in integration for avalanche transceivers and BC Link™ radios,
- Hydration compatibility
- Left or right side trigger mount
- Fixed leg strap
- Tactile center zip with secure snap clousre
- Zippered front pockets
- Height adjustable waist belt and side panels
- Tether loop for attaching snowmobile kill switch
- Optional external shovel carry system sold separately
- Easy-to-buckle waist belt bears weight instead of your shoulders
Float MtnPro Vest Avalanche Airbag Resources
- Float Avalanche Airbags – FAQs
- Float Cylinder Installation Instructions (Video)
- Float Cylinder Refill/Exchange Store Locator
- Float Cylinder Commercial Air Travel Information
- Float Avalanche Airbag Manual
- Float Avalanche Airbag Material Safety Sheet
- Float Avalanche Airbag Repacking Instructions (Video)
- Float Snowboard Carry Attachment Instructions
- Avalanche Airbag 101 Handout
Float MtnPro Vest Video
Click here to download the video.
Click ‘download MP4 720 file format’ – select ‘save file’ in the pop up window to save to your Downloads folder.